General families design shower rooms, because the installation of bathtubs requires certain space and economic conditions, and the shower is more convenient and faster than the water from the bath, so even families with bathtubs need to design shower rooms. How to design the shower room? What should we pay attention to in the design of shower room?
1、 How to design the shower room
1. First of all, before designing the shower room, we should first consider the size of the bathroom, so that we can choose the appropriate shower room. If you want to save space, you should choose a corner shower room, or an arc-shaped shower room is also suitable.
2. Secondly, do a good job in drainage design. When we take a bath, there will be a lot of ponding. If the toilet drainage is not done well, there will be a lot of ponding problems. We can make the shower room in the form of a pull groove and make the floor drain at the edge, so that the water can be discharged from all around. Not only the drainage speed is fast, but also the practicability of the whole body will be enhanced. We don't have to pay too much attention to the ponding problem when taking a bath.
3. It is better to consider how to design the shower room according to the toilet seat, wall column, bathroom windowsill placement distance and door opening mode of the bathroom. Because only the most comfortable shower room can bring us the best shower time.
4. The water retaining tank should be embedded and painted waterproof. You can also use bricks and cement to build cement walls, paste mosaics or ceramic tiles like bathrooms and toilets. The overall view and water retaining function are quite good.
2、 What should we pay attention to in the design of shower room
1. The glass partition has good permeability, but pay attention to its size. The minimum is not less than 800 * 900. Because if it is too small, it will not stretch and feel suffocated. If there is a baby, the mother can't help the baby take a bath. If the minimum area cannot be achieved, it is recommended to replace it with a shower curtain, otherwise it will really reduce the use experience.
2. Pay attention to safety. Compared with the appearance of the shower room, its safety should be our key consideration. Especially if the bathroom area is small, pay more attention to ventilation, otherwise it is easy to cause carbon monoxide poisoning. Of course, the sliding door of the shower room should be opened and closed smoothly to avoid unnecessary trouble.
3. Pay attention to the material of shower room frame. The quality of the shower room on the market must be good and bad, but the material of its skeleton is the key to create a perfect shower room. Generally speaking, aluminum alloy materials are more suitable for families. They are not only reasonable in price, but also can be used for a long time, and are not easy to corrode and rust.
4. Many people think that the shower curtain is the best way to do dry and wet zoning at present, which is not only affordable but also easy to clean. However, it must be noted that the stone sill must have a certain height, and the shower curtain should be lower than the stone sill, so that the shower curtain can be pulled onto the stone sill during bathing, showing a perfect dry and wet separation effect.
When designing the shower room, we should consider the size of the bathroom and the location of other building materials such as toilet and washbasin, and do a good job in drainage design and waterproof treatment. When designing the shower room, we should pay attention to the size of the whole shower room, the safety of the design and the material selection of the skeleton. If the shower curtain is used for dry and wet separation, the stone sill must be high enough.