The shower room is one of the more sanitary products we use now. The shower room provides us with a comfortable shower environment, which can be well waterproof and insulated. The performance of the shower room largely depends on the quality of installation. Correct and standardized installation can have a better bath experience. The following Apple decoration Xiaobian will introduce you to the installation process of shower room.
Shower room installation must learn the installation process of shower room
1. Preparation: prepare the tools and materials required for the installation of the shower room.
2. Install the bottom basin: assemble the parts of the bottom basin, adjust the level of the bottom basin, and ensure that there is no ponding in the basin and the basin bottom. The hose can be extended and retracted with distance to firmly connect the basin bottom with the floor drain.
3. Test and protection: after installation, water test inspection shall be carried out to ensure that the water is unobstructed, determine the drilling position of aluminum materials against the wall, and drill holes with impact drill.
4. Installation of aluminum: knock in rubber particles at the drilling hole and lock the aluminum strip on the wall with screws.
5. Fixing the glass: lock the glass clamp at the drilling hole of the bottom basin, and then fix it with screws.
6. Installation of pipe jacking: drill holes at the corresponding position above the fixed glass, install the fixing seat, connect the pipe jacking, and fix it on the top of the glass with a elbow sleeve.
7. Installation of storage rack: install the storage rack at the accurate position, tighten the laminate nut, fix the laminate glass, keep it vertical and horizontal, and waterproof shall be done under the aluminum material fixing the glass.
8. Install the movable door: install the hardware of the movable door, and install the hinge at the reserved hole of the fixed door. Adjust the position of the shaft core of the lotus leaf, which is convenient to close the door and has good hand feeling.
9. Waterproof: install suction strips or water retaining rubber strips on the side or below the glass as required. Seal the joints between aluminum and wall, glass and bottom basin with silica gel.
10. Debugging and fastening: check whether each part is comfortable and smooth, and adjust it in time if any problem is found. After adjustment, tighten the corresponding screws to make the whole shower room more firm.
11. Finishing work: clip the decorative aluminum strip into the wall aluminum material to ensure its neat and generous appearance.